Doctor Darwin Prize
The SIBE established the “Doctor Darwin” Prize with the aim to stimulate interest and research relating to the Evolutionary Medicine.
The award consists in the amount of € 1,000 granted to young researchers (up to 35 years old) members of the SIBE. Rules and procedures can be downloaded from the link here below.
The Italian Society for Evolutionary Biology especially wants to promote the participation to Evoluzione2017 of young researchers (younger than 40 years old), with a prize of 1000 euro for the best published (or in press) article on Evolutionary Biology, in the period 2016-2017.
To participate, you need to send to SIBE (email@example.com), within the 17th of July 2017, the following:
- proof of subscription to Evoluzione2017;
- an abstract submitted to Evoluzione2017;
- a request to participate to the selection for the best Evolutionary Biology article prize;
- your CV including the list of your publications;
- a pdf of the article proposed for evaluation;
- proof that you are a SIBE member and that you have paid the 2017 fee or, if not yet a member, the signed subscription request form available at http://www.sibe-iseb.it/.
The winners will be informed within the end of July.
The winner of the Best Article Prize will present his work during the SIBE members Meeting.
The best poster will be voted by the congress attendees during the Conference.
300 euro for the winner
Best PhD student presentation
The best PhD presentation will be voted by the scientific committee of of Evoluzione2017
300 euro for the winner.